Head of Test / Lead Tester
Essential Competencies and Experience:
- ISTQB Foundation Qualification
- 5+ years working as a test engineer (networks, security, high assurance, critical systems environment)
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 network devices testing
- Expertise in test case design, planning, estimating, and execution
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing skills; experience with embedded testing
- DV clearance (which we'll sponsor)
Desirable Competencies and Experience:
- CCNA certification or practical exposure to Cisco products
- Familiarity with network test automation (Ixia, Spirent, etc.)
- ISTQB Advanced Qualification
- Relevant STEM degree
- Lead a team of 3, fostering innovation and excellence
- Engage in international travel and explore new markets
- Provide guidance, training support, and peer review
- Drive the planning, designing, and executing systematic tests
- £50,000 - £75,000
- Company EV Car
- 12% pension
- x4 DIS
- family medical cover
This role requires the candidate to be a British Citizen and to obtain and retain an unconditional DV security clearance.
Join a team that values innovation, integrity, and excellence. Connect with Cordius and embark on a career that challenges, inspires, and rewards.
Your future's calling. Are you ready?
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions