We thrive on our reputation of providing only the highest quality candidates to our clients. Much of our success to-date can be attributed to our candidates and clients recommending our services to their friends, family and colleagues. We have learnt that people tend only to refer good people. So, if you know anyone that may be interested in opportunities we may have, or of businesses looking to recruit, please pass on our details.
What’s in it for you?
Here’s how we reward referrals, depending on whether you recommend a candidate to us (candidate referral) or you recommend us to a client (client referral);
For successful candidate referrals we will give you a voucher to the value of £250
Your candidate recommendation needs to be for one of our current vacancy roles (the candidate will not have independently applied for the role prior to your recommendation). Your candidate recommendation must (via Cordius) accept, start and remain in the role for a period of 12 weeks.
Should you recommend Cordius to an end-user client (recruiting company) that goes on to use our services to recruit personnel (as a direct result of your recommendation) we will give you Vouchers to the value of £250 for each and every placement we achieve over the subsequent 12 month period.
No referral reward fees are payable if we (Cordius) have made a placement with the company in the 18 months prior to your recommendation (i.e. we have a recent proven relationship).
Candidate referral terms and conditions:
- The Candidate Referral scheme is only available to candidates who are registered with Cordius Ltd.
- The offer is not open to a referred candidate who is already known or registered with Cordius Ltd at the time of the referral.
- There are no limits to the number of referrals made by a registered candidate.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the vouchers and the total value is £250. Should the vouchers be lost or stolen no replacements or alternatives will be provided.
- The vouchers are non-transferable.
- The candidate must be placed by Cordius Ltd within 6 months of the referral and only applies to permanent positions, and the candidate placed must complete their initial probationary period.
- The candidate referred must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
- The scheme is not open to employees of Cordius Ltd.
- Information supplied shall only be used in accordance with this scheme and not passed to any third parties.
- Cordius Ltd reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the Candidate Referral scheme at any time and without notice.
- Cordius Ltd shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may result from entering the Candidate Referral scheme.
- Cordius Ltd cannot take responsibility for the voucher providers’ terms and conditions.
- You will be responsible for any tax/ HMRC liability arising from referral payments.
- You cannot refer yourself.