HGV Technician Nightshift
What are the benefits for you?
• £22 per hour – dependent on experience
• Late shift allowance
• £1,500 tool allowance scheme
• Opportunities for career progression
• Company Pension Scheme
• Wellness Programme
• Exciting company events
• On-site parking
• Sick Pay
• 19 days annual leave
Your Daily Routine…
• Working on rotating shifts
• Tues – Fri: 20:30 – 07:00
• Perform routine maintenance and repairs on all vehicles and trailers according to DVSA standards.
• Diagnose and rectify any faults.
• Work independently to ensure cost-effective and safe repairs at the highest standard.
• Handle vehicles with care and ensure all precautions are taken in the workshop or customer premises.
• Always adhere to Health and Safety regulations, along with the Company's safety systems and processes.
• Stay updated with all relevant DVSA and product developments.
• Be open to training and contribute to the ongoing development and continuous improvement of the business.
• Support and mentor our apprentices.
• Participate in site security requirements.
• Complete tasks as directed by the Shift Supervisor, Workshop Foreman, or Dealer Point Manager.
Should you feel suitable please apply or contact Daniel at Cordius in Derby, we have further opportunities available to discuss.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions