Your role will involve working within the online presence for a varied portfolio of clients to support both organic SEM and Paid strategies as you will have the opportunity to collaborate between organic and the paid specialist. You will be working alongside a team of passionate and friendly digital marketers, designers and web developers and thrive on the integrated approach to support web launches, relaunches and website salvage scenarios the agency is asked to get involved with;.
- Support ongoing client retainers to ensure both protection and growth
- Ensure all outlined roadmaps & strategies are followed and provide recommendations if required
- Ensure that client performance is at an optimal level to achieve all outlined KPIs.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content strategy
- Optimise website and social content, write new web content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Highlight, identify and recommend key results-driven growth opportunities
- Review and flag potential issues at the earliest point in a client’s campaign lifecycle
- Share best practices and solutions with other internal department
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently at pace to a very high standard, managing workload to strict deadlines
- 1-2 year’s experience specialising in SEO *additional PPC experience is desirable but not essential
- E-Commerce experience is beneficial
- Experience conducting SEM audits and providing strategic recommendations with the team’s collaboration.
- Strong knowledge of G Suite and web audit/analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Majestic etc.)
- Knowledge of SEM best practices: trends, search engine algorithms, ranking strategies
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrable track record of providing ROI through SEM strategy
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and communication skills.
- Ability to create/manage backlinks and link-building campaigns
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions