Front End Developer
Cordius is recruiting for a Hybrid Front End Developer on a permanent basis. Our client based in Northampton is a multi-award-winning creative and digital studio specialising in developing the best virtual and immersive experiences, websites, apps, high-impact content, and creative digital solutions for brands.
Requirements - Qualifications - Essential
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in front-end web development
- A keen appreciation for design and human-interface design
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in translating designs and wireframes
- Basic Full-Stack experience with a passion for front-end development
- Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design principles with the ability to translate into fluid and responsive templates
- Strong working knowledge of developing cross-platform/browser compatibility (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.) for dynamic web applications
- Comfortable working in small teams and owning the development of experience
- Share the values of teamwork, learning, imagination, simplicity, value and integrity
- Company-wide profit-sharing scheme, private health insurance, 50% off gym membership and extra-curricular activities, great coffee, and stocked bowls of fruit (when not at home!).
- A unique and inclusive open-plan studio environment where challenges of the future are fought together and overcome every day.
- Welcome people of all ages, stories, and backgrounds.
- Everyone with equal access to skills development and provides all the latest tools and toys to play with.
Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area/remotely, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel at Cordius - Derby
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions