Offering dedicated time for research, innovation and learning, this leading software house is the perfect environment for an Automation Tester to provide efficient and effective testing support.
Role: Automation Tester
Using Agile development methodologies and working closely with stakeholders you will be responsible for developing progress and executing Automation Tests across our clients platform range.
- Working with the Product Owner and team to understand and refine Acceptance Criteria, Test Plans and Test Scripts for forthcoming changes
- Design, build and deploy Automated Tests
- Manage and progress test faults
The ideal candidate will need to have a proven track record in a similar role.
- Experience testing APIs using simple, maintainable tests
- Writing Automated Tests using NUnit or similar
- Experience with defect tracking management tools such as JIRA, TFS, Bugzilla
- Strong SQL skills
- Can read and write C# to a competent level
- Cloud Testing experience (VSTS, Azure, AWS)
- Experience of CI tools such as Jenkins
- Working as part of a multi-function team in a DevOps environment
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Celebrating years’ of successful recruitment within IT, Technical and Engineering disciplines, our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions