With processes focused upon insight-driven and user centred digital experiences, our client delivers cutting edge digital experiences to some of the largest businesses in the world.
They are looking for a Mobile Developer to work on the development of existing products (Xamarin and native iOS / Android) and to shape and develop new greenfield solutions.
We’re keen to hear from candidates with good knowledge of a range of languages and software stacks (C#, Swift, Objective C, Java and Kotlin), happy to work alone or as part of a team on larger solutions that combine Mobile and Web / API work.
You must be highly motivated, analytical and willing to work closely with both clients and internal stakeholders. Your responsibilities will include the maintenance and development of existing solutions along with the creation of software solutions from scratch, the translation of UI/UX designs to mobile solutions and the support/diagnosis of issues within all parts of the application.
- Experience of Xamarin development
- A good understanding of native iOS and Android development and surrounding technologies
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- A love of solving complex problems creatively
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Inter-personal skills with a flexible approach and an ability to adapt to circumstances
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work to tight timelines
- Ability to support other members of the team
- A solid understanding of OOP principles and SOLID
- Experience of Distributed Source Control systems (GIT, etc)
- Knowledge of C# Web Development or Vue.js
- Develop new user-facing features in existing market leading products
- Validate the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Perform detailed investigations into technical issues and the creation of appropriate fixes
- Collaborate with other team members (Creative, User Research) and stakeholders
- Help define project plans by providing accurate time estimates for key activities during planning activities
- Report progress on tasks to the project team
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, relaxed environment
- Flexible hours
- Free parking
- Subsidised lunches at own restaurant
Derbyshire, Derby, Burton, Loughborough and Uttoxeter as well as other surrounding areas. With free parking.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions