Project Manager – Automation/ MHE
A new opportunity has become available to join our client; a rapidly growing family-owned company involved in providing various industries throughout the UK with bespoke, integrated materials handling solutions.
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 + Benefits + Car
Skills: Mechanical Engineering, AutoCAD, Project Management, MHE, Automation
The successful candidate will join the Projects Department and will focus on design, mechanical projects and full project management life cycle.
- Provide detailed layout/design drawing support for both sales and projects department
- Provide engineering layouts for issue to manufacturing
- Conduct site visits, surveys and supervision of installations around the UK
- Preparation of risk assessments, method statements and finalised project documentation
- Responsible for review of operational documents and liaise with sub-contractors to complete SDS/FDS
- Ability to liaise with customers, suppliers & contractors
- Design and action detailed commissioning plans
- Enable and control/action snagging lists during the commissioning process
- Deliver on site end of installation commissioning of the systems to comply to SDS/FDS operational ethos
- Strong organizational skills to help manage projects from inception to completion
- Provide leadership to the small but growing department
- Manage after sales support through the team – ensuring prompt/professional response/actions
- Full familiarity with AutoCAD (2D mechanical layout design) is essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint)
- Full, clean, driving licence is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of materials handling/production line systems is required
- Knowledge of software / controls/ pneumatics
- Project management experience
- Examples of previous work required
Cordius Ltd team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions