This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning, well-established and growing software company, based in Nottingham City Centre. Providing pioneering technology, you’ll contribute to a range of innovative and high-profile projects. The role covers all aspects of software production, but the focus is on the development of web applications.
Technologies used include:
- ASP.NET MVC with C# 6 & 7 (Web API, RESTful)
- SQL Server 2016 (complex data transformations, high performance querying)
- Reactive, modern designs (Bootstrap, SVG, Highcharts, D3.js)
- Distributed architecture (MassTransit, RabbitMQ)
- .NET Core with Identity Server
- Agile process (Scrum, CI, CD, Kanban, automated testing)
We’re looking for capable, highly literate and personable people with web application development experience with the Microsoft development stack, particularly C#, although other relevant skills and experience will be considered.
Just as importantly, we need you to be able to analyse problems, produce effective documentation and see projects through to fruition. We want you to use your skills and experience to help shape the direction of products you are working on.
In particular, the experience we’re looking for is in:
- Implementing web applications using MVC/MVVM patterns
- MS SQL Server, including optimised stored procedures, performance analysis, optimisation and tuning
- Rich Single Page Application-style user interfaces
Any of the following experience would be beneficial:
- High Availability (HA) & Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Statistical calculations and modelling
- Developing software for healthcare
Remuneration and Benefits:
- £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, relaxed environment
- Flexible working conditions
- Ongoing professional development and training tailored to you
Nottingham City Centre
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions