After Sales Coordinator
A new opportunity has become available to join our client; a rapidly growing family-owned company involved in providing various industries throughout the UK with bespoke, integrated materials handling solutions.
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 + Benefits
Skills: AutoCAD 2D, MHE, Customer Service, Quotations, Computer Skills
The successful candidate will have recently completed a Mechanical Engineering related qualification and be looking for an office based role; an interested and/or experience of material handling systems would be highly desirable.
- Dealing with incoming customer breakdown and repairs
- Quoting new maintenance contracts
- Quoting renewal maintenance contracts
- Liaising with subcontractors and customers
- Booking repairs and service visits
- Quoting spare part packages and ad-hoc requirements
- Providing the project team with ‘as sold’ spares packages for new system documentation
- Keeping spare parts databases up to date
- Generating spares and small order invoices
- Placing purchase orders for spare parts
- Processing warranty claims
- Providing support to the projects and sales teams
- Assisting in generating project documentation
- Familiarity with AutoCAD 2D
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint)
- Full, clean, driving licence is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of materials handling systems is desirable
- Outgoing and calm personality
- Logical thought process
- Problem solving / solution provision
- Ability to work within a small dedicated team
Cordius Ltd team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions