Based in Leicester and offering 2 days per week working from home, you’ll be part of the development of core platform systems that expose data for desktop and mobile applications. You will have an appetite for solving complex and interesting problems to world-class standards and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems to high profile companies.
You’ll get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together. With a culture of lean and self-management attitude you’ll be encouraged to take risks, make decisions and work in a collaborative way.
- Developing performant, resilient and secure services/functions
- Protocols and architectural patterns like HTTP, REST and/or GraphQL
- Creating testable code and making testing a priority
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
- Use code quality tools like linters, type checkers and static analysers
- Have experience working with SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Know about service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures
- Used to working with code versioning tools like Git in a continuous delivery process
- You care about all the steps your code goes through from your machine to production and know about or are curious of technologies like containers
- You are comfortable with agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
What you’ll get:
- £30,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- A fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation
- To work with large scale systems powering global businesses
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Free snacks, drinks, and fresh fruit
- Company team building trips, Summer and Christmas parties
Location: Leicester / 2 Days Remote Working
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions