Design and Layout of Conveyor Systems
Starting salary package base on experience: £25-40k
Plus great benefits including a car, medical insurance and phone
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company involved in providing industries throughout the UK with integrated materials handling solutions.
This Conveyor Systems Design Engineering Company is looking to recruit a person to join the Projects Department focusing on design and mechanical project engineering/project management. Duties to include but not limited to:-
- Provide detailed layout/design drawing support for both sales and projects department.
- Provide engineering layouts for issue to manufacturing
- Conduct site visits, surveys and supervision of installations around the UK.
- Preparation of risk assessments, method statements and finalised project documentation.
- Ability to liaise with customers and suppliers
- Strong organizational skills to help manage projects from inception to completion.
The following skills would be necessary for consideration for this position:-
- Full familiarity with AutoCAD (2D mechanical layout design) is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint).
- Full, clean, driving licence is essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of materials handling systems is desirable.
- Knowledge of software/controls/pneumatics would be an advantage but not essential
- Examples of previous work required
- Outgoing and calm personality
- Logical thought process
- Problem solving / solution provision
- Ability to work within a small dedicated team
The successful candidate, after gaining experience across several disciplines, will have the potential to develop within the Company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company that can offer you career advancement
Note that we are only looking for candidates who are already resident within close commuting distance from Swadlincote.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions