UX / Web Designer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a UX/Web Designer to join our Client and be part a growing and forward thinking digital business.
Reporting directly into the CTO you will work closely with the Development and Marketing teams and be responsible for conceiving and optimising the navigation, organisation, interaction design and user journeys for all desktop and mobile properties in the portfolio.
Responsible for all creative and design work within both online and offline channels you will be supported and overseen by other experienced personnel within the wider development/marketing teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes for all web and mobile interfaces within the portfolio
- Creating and mapping user journeys
- Enhancing legacy sites to improve look and feel as well as technical performance
- Planning and running CRO experiments across key websites to increase performance
- Working with key stakeholders to create new brands and products
- Support marketing in content creation
- Updating creatives for a variety of products both on and offline (Email, Social Media, Print)
- Work with the development team to implement consistency and cohesion across the portfolio
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in developing bespoke, responsive and search engine friendly websites
- Critical eye for detail
- Understanding of key UX principles
- Strong HTML, CSS and relevant image processing software (e.g. Adobe Suite) skills
- SEO understanding
- WordPress (or similar CMS)
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics & Tag Manager would be beneficial
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions