Software Developers - C#, ASP.NET, Agile, TDD
We’re looking for software developers who are ambitious and want to be part of a team where everything they build blows away the competition.
Software Developers – C#, ASP.NET, Agile, TDD
They follow best practices, Agile methodologies and work closely with industry experts and stakeholders to ensure they build the best possible solutions. You’ll be working with some of the best designers, developers and testers in the industry. Their team have a passion for web development, UI design, producing high quality code and take pride in building world class products.
What’s important: Engineering talent, dedication, craft, perfectionism and an obsession with shipping fast, often and at high quality!
We’re looking for someone that can:
- Develop web-sites, web-applications, middleware and REST APIs using .NET, C# and SQL Server.
- Get involved at all stages of the software development lifecycle as part of a cross-functioning team.
- Be instrumental in driving the architecture and design of the software products being developed by the team.
- Be a part of a small, close knit and Agile team working on a wide range of activities to get a new business and products up and running.
- Work closely with analysts and product owners to help refine requirements into deliverable user stories and tasks.
The skills you’ll need:
- A wide ranging experience of designing, developing, deploying and supporting web-sites, web-applications and middleware components/services using C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience of developing web-services using either REST or SOAP.
- A good knowledge of database design and working with relational databases such as SQL Server.
- Experience of applying design patterns and best practices to code and working towards SOLID principles.
- Unit and integration test development knowledge and experience of TDD.
- Awareness of best practices around developing secure software.
- A willingness to learn and continuously improve skills and knowledge.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration systems and ideally with Continuous Deployment principles/technologies.
- Committed to software quality, documentation and hitting deadlines.
Bonus skills and experience include:
- Experience of background processing with Hangfire and messaging with RabbitMQ.
- Experience with start-ups.
- Ability and willingness to work on a variety of tasks related to starting a business.
- Experience of working with DevOps or Sys Admins.
- Performance tuning at both code and database levels.
- Knowledge of SOA and building enterprise level systems.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Have a great passion for building and developing products rather than web sites.
- Have a good sense of humour.
- Are always thinking, “how can I make this feature faster/more robust/easier to deploy/unit tested?”.
- Can work independently and are self-motivated, but thrive as part of a team.
Salary: £35k - £55k dependent on experience
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Benefits: Competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Personal training and conference budget, Flexible hours, Childcare voucher scheme, Bonus scheme, Regular social events, Free healthy snacks, Work with great people, you’ll be given autonomy to spend the time to find the ‘right’ solution.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions