Back-End PHP Developer
If you are looking to use latest tech in a fun, entrepreneurial environment with no corporate speak, we are looking for a talented Back-End PHP Developer to join our client in Leicester.
Their stack is PHP, with a Laravel powered API for service code and MySQL database, with React + Redux on the Frontend & AWS/Ansible/Terraform to package and run their services.
You will have opportunity to shine and heavily contribute to the success of the business and work with high profile and prestigious clients.
Skills & requirements
- Back-End PHP web development experience
- REST API
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
- Building highly concurrent, transactional and resilient services
You are good at
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures
- Test-driven development and continuous delivery
- Metrics, performance, and operational aspects that show you care about your code
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of self-organisation
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health
- 3% Pension
- Food and Drink
Package: Salary depending on experience + Bonus + Benefits!
Location: Leicester City Centre
Cordius Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions