Pharmaceutical Project Manager
Cordius is currently looking for a Project Manager to join a well-established and successful pharma company that is known globally for manufacturing, testing and certificating medical products within their recently built 30,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Skills: Solid Oral Dosage; Pharmaceuticals; PRINCE2; APM; Project Management; GMP
Please note, you must be from a pharmaceutical background, and have worked in a Project Management role in the pharmaceutical or life sciences sectors to be considered and must hold a Project Management Certification (PRINCE2 OR APM).
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact and will be able to prioritise conflicts and resource constraints in order to deliver projects to agreed quality standards within deadlines and budgets.
- Have a BSc. plus 3-5 years’ experience, preferably, but not essentially in a relevant commercial environment performing project management
- A strong scientific and technical knowledge in Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing is essential
- Have detailed knowledge of one or more of the following areas; formulation development, analytical development, pharmaceutical production, quality control/ assurance, regulatory CMC documentation, solid oral dosage
- Be a team player
- Be able to demonstrate professional credibility and the ability to influence at all levels
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be proactive and strive for excellence
- Have first rate numeracy skills as you will be required to generate financial and revenue recognition tracking sheets
- Have an APM or Prince2 qualification
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions