The company has a proven track record spanning 40 years in the automation industry. Their material handling systems use cross-belt technology providing: High capacity, Low maintenance, and High redundancy, Energy efficient and high accuracy
They work with customers to develop tailored solutions that are delivered against their individual system requirements, designed for low maintenance and also consider integration and transition planning from existing systems.
You’ll be joining the automation business unit which is focused on providing a local and dependable partner for customers’ whole material handling equipment solution, to respond quickly and efficiently to their operational and evolutionary needs. We require your expertise to enable us to tailor our solutions to the customers’ requirements to that not only fulfil the initial requirement but often offer innovative improvements.
You will be an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer who ideally has experience with automated equipment (conveyors, Sortation etc.). You will have come from a client-facing environment and experience of mentoring and coordinating junior members of a team. Previous experience with PLC and/or Warehouse Management Systems would also be desirable, but not essential as training will be provided. You will be eager to learn and have the ability to dig into technical problems in its own areas, at the same time maintain an overview on system, function behaviours.
Using your skills to deliver incredible results:
- You’ll conduct service and maintenance work, breakdowns and urgent repairs to support site. You’ll ensure that Company procedures and standards are followed and maintained.
- You’ll maintain good service and support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You’ll follow-up and resolve issues which are highlighted through the support organisation. You’ll demonstrate a proactive, can do, will do attitude.
- You’ll become a Technical specialist
- Experience in Thermography and Vibration Analysis would be advantageous
- Maintenance troubleshooting on 1st and 2nd level plus provide support with proactive and preventative maintenance within a customer’s site.
- Previous experience of working in an operational engineering role within a similar environment Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Ability to work in a time critical environment Computer skills – Word, Email, Excel Electrical or Mechanical biased
- Problem solving skills Effective time management Health and safety knowledge Team working skills Proactive approach
- Strong customer focus
- The ability to work under pressure
- Has very good analytical skills and is able to think outside the box
- Experience of working with Warehouse Management Systems is preferable PLC fault-finding experience
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions