Cordius Ltd is looking for a Structural Engineer to join a well-established company with a wide range of interesting and ongoing regional projects. The company is very proud of their high standards of client service and is committed to continuous improvement by achieving ISO9001, ISO14001, ‘Investors in People’ certificate and being proud members of ConstructionLine.
Salary: 32,000 - £48,000
Skills: IStructE, ICE, Structural Surveys, Report Writing, Analytical Software
The successful candidate will have experience of design in all materials and experience of structural surveys and will have at least 3 years’ experience as technical engineer.
- Provide detailed technical input and ensure quality of work output on projects
- Report writing
- To be involved in business development with a focus on the quality and interest of new business
- Manage projects autonomously
- To liaise with the client to agree the project specification, the timescale, the fee and the terms of engagement
- Expertise in a range of relevant analytical software packages
- Recent experience of detailed design for a variety of Structural Projects
- Ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to supervise the work of more junior staff and sub-consultants
- Ability to prepare fee proposals and project manage a commission from start to finish
- Ability to liaise directly with client and with other consultants/suppliers
- Ability to market the company’s expertise and extend the client base
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to lead project-related discussions
- Ability to use experience from other projects
- Commitment to producing high quality work and to promoting the reputation of the company
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- In possession of, or working towards Chartership of the Institution of Structural Engineers
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions