The Company is an international leader in electronic and information technologies for defence systems, aerospace, data, infrastructures, land security and protection and sustainable ’smart’ solutions. They employ 4,000 people across the UK. In addition to achieving ‘Investors In People’ accreditation, they won the Queens Awards for enterprise and international trade. They are entering a period of expansion offering exciting opportunities to work at the forefront of technology.
Salary: £34,000 - £40,000
Key Skills: IR Detectors, Production Testing, Electronics, Fault-finding
The successful candidate for the Test Technician role will support multiple departments including IR detectors and special projects.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Perform production testing of prototype & manufactured equipment
- Automated & manual testing of incoming electronic boards
- Fault finding & basic repairs
- Electro-optic & Environmental testing
- Design & build of test looms, boxes & jigs
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required:
- Degree/HNC/NVQ level 3 in electronics (or similar discipline) or 5+ years’ experience in relevant role
- Excellent electronic fault finding skills
- Familiar with electronic lab test equipment such as oscilloscopes, data loggers, multimeters, signal generators, power supplies, spectrum analysers.
- Basic soldering skills
- Basic mechanical assembly skills
- Basic IT skills
Cordius Recruitment team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions