Are you an electrical engineer looking to work in a fast-paced environment to work on cutting-edge electrification projects?
If so, please read on...
Their ambitious plans mean they are constantly looking for new talent to join their business. You will become part of a dynamic team developing and commercialising state of the art electrification software products. This position has arisen directly in line with the company expansion in this fast growing area, and is therefore offering you an excellent opportunity to take a central role in this expansion and become an expert in this unique field.
They are ideally looking for a product manager with a background in electrical engineering and preferably experience in application engineering and/or product development of electromagnetic/multi-physics analysis software. You are highly motivated to be trained and learn new skills, allowing you to work closely with electrical, mechanical and software engineers in a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team. You will be responsible for managing electrification software products and will work closely with the development team to commercialise new capability.
You will have a global responsibility for supporting on their existing and new software products for electrification and occasional travel to regional offices across the world may be required.
Typical work scope will include:
- Conducting market and customer research to identify potential areas of development
- Developing Propositions and Business Cases to justify product developments
- Building and maintaining the Product Roadmap
- Writing Technical Specifications for the software developments and give ongoing support to the developers
- Creating Positioning and Marketing Materials to support sales
- Tracking sales performance and ROI
- First line support for electrification software products and our partnership products
- Training activities on electrification and software both internal and external
- Pre-sales customer support
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions