We are looking to recruit a Sales Manager; the ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with demonstrable experience of exploiting and developing sales opportunities within the Traffic Control Systems markets, including but not limited to Airports, AESPs, NATS, ports and rail customers.
The company is a pivotal innovator, supplying safety through technology, to provide our customers with more efficient, safe and secure products and services, whatever their requirements.
Following a period of growth and product investment, the company faces a period of significant opportunity in their Traffic Control Systems Line of the Business. They are seeking to improve its presence and portfolio across the UK market place and supports customer that require tailored business critical solutions for a diverse range of requirements including air traffic control, air traffic management and vessel management systems. The company is looking to accelerate the growth in the UK and overseas Business to enable them to respond to the current and envisaged future growth and ultimately to increase market share.
This is a great opportunity to bring your talents and form an integral part of the company’s future. They can help you develop your skills and offer great opportunities to develop and grow.
- Deliver order intake targets
- Drive deal structures and commercial offers and ultimately responsible for high quality quotations
- Translate key customer requirements into a compelling and successful sales campaign
- Lead multi-functional bid teams from suspect through to order closure and further into account development
- Support key marketing events link to nominated sales campaigns
- Represent the company in front of customers and other industry in support of key campaigns
- Develop and report new pipeline opportunities
- Network and communication efficiently with the industry at all levels.
- Attend industry days and exhibitions to advertise the traffic control systems capabilities.
- Defining yearly cost budget for the Bids and for the Sales Campaigns
- Provide potential Customers and Partners with TCS products overviews
- A capable individual with a strong network and confident presenter, excellent contacts and reputation across the customer and industry base track record in creating opportunities, building a pipeline, closing sales in a highly competitive environment, building long-term customer relationships that drive benefit into the company
- Strong commercial and financial acumen and ability to make and deliver forecasts to hit budget targets
- Airports/ATM pedigree in UK and addressable markets is key as is engagement at the senior and strategic levels, together with solid understanding of the underlying technologies and architectures and client mission/business goals.
- Exceptional communication abilities and the ability to work creatively to develop strong customer intimacy
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions