Technical Sales Engineer
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our client; a rapidly expanding company involved in providing industries throughout the UK with integrated materials handling solutions.
Salary: £32,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Skills: Sales Experience, Engineering, Conveyors, Automation, AutoCAD
The ideal candidate will have a proven experience of engineering sales within automation and/or conveyor systems; and will have the skills to visualise solutions during an initial visit and contribute towards a system design.
- Working with the proposals team to formulate, design and cost conveyor layouts
- Visits to both existing and potential customer sites around the UK
- Ability to assess site conditions pertinent to project requirements and provide basic site survey to allow a proposal drawing to be prepared for the basis of a quotation.
- Preparation of detailed costings/quotations for each project
- Initiating a CRM program to maintain good on-going communications with customers and potential customers
- Working with marketing team to produce broad and targeted sales/marketing material.
- Provide exhibition sales presence and lead follow up
- New business development and maintaining of existing customers
- Liaise with project team post order
- Provide wider sales presence in the market place, responding to website and telephone enquiries.
- 4 years proven sales experience in the conveyor industry
- Familiarity with AutoCAD LT (2D mechanical layout design) would be ideal.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint).
- Full, clean, driving licence is essential.
- Good level of English/mathematics together with written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Confidence in negotiating situations with clients
Cordius Ltd team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions