Digital PR Manager (Digital Agency)
- SEO Enhancement: Drive SEO performance with creative PR campaigns.
- Network Building: Forge strong media and influencer relationships.
- Creative Campaigns: Brainstorm and implement innovative PR ideas.
- Manage and grow the PR and Outreach team, ensuring excellence in delivery.
- Strategy and Execution: Develop and implement impactful PR strategies.
- Lead digital PR accounts and ensure client KPIs are met.
- At least 4 years in a relevant role.
- Team management skills.
- Exceptional at planning and organising.
- Innovative, assertive, and committed to excellence.
- Strong media contacts and relationship-building abilities.
- Expertise in using social platforms for brand PR.
- Demonstrable success in previous roles.
What’s on offer:
- Work with a state-of-the-art laptop.
- Competitive salary with a company pension scheme.
- Work from Anywhere in the UK.
- Plenty of opportunities for advancement.
- Learning and Development, access to various training sessions.
- Opportunities to speak at events and conferences.
- Premium Perkbox account, charity events, birthday and work-iversary treats.
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working hours, wellness days, early finish on last Friday of the month.
- Team Bonding: Quarterly meet-ups.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a team where your ideas are valued, your growth is prioritised, and your work-life balance is respected. If you're ready to take your PR career to new heights, they're ready to welcome you aboard.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions