Infrastructure Support Engineer
It’s a great time to join the team and embark on a journey to migrate all on-premise services to Azure and further engage with the Microsoft Workplace. An opportunity to work with the team to redesign and refactor services into the Azure cloud as well as implement new technologies to the service catalogue, such as Intune and Azure firewall.
Infrastructure Support Engineer responsibilities include overseeing hardware, networks, cloud services, and system maintenance, alongside contributing to IT strategies and process improvements.
Key technologies in use:
- Sophos XG firewalls
- SonicWall firewalls
- PKI infrastructure
- Windows server
- VMware vCloud
- Microsoft Intune
- Ensure effective IT service delivery as per Internal Support Service Level Agreements.
- Manage complex service requests and technical projects, adhering to business processes.
- Participate in process development, change management, and disaster recovery planning.
- Oversee daily management of internal systems, including design and implementation.
- Engage with third parties for IT procurement and contribute to IT budget planning.
- Occasionally deputise for the Internal Systems Support Manager.
- Contribute to knowledge bases and participate in an out-of-hours support rota.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, network infrastructure, server platforms, and ITIL Framework.
- Experience with Linux servers, mobile device management, and cloud platforms (Azure preferred).
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft certification or equivalent experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under pressure.
- Full UK Driving License
- £30-50K + Benefits.
- Opportunity to work in a cutting-edge technology environment.
- Comprehensive professional development and training.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions