Salary: £15.50 - £17.50 per hour
Hours: Mon-Fri - 08:00-17:30 (45-hour week)
- Be responsible for repairing and maintaining Agricultural machinery including Tractors and combines on some of the most prestigious agricultural brands in the world.
- Need to keep accurate records.
- Diagnose and repair problems with machinery ensuring the machinery will operate to a high standard in alignment with the manufacturers’ specification and is safe to use.
- Demonstrate and install machinery where needed.
- Travel to customers in the surrounding area of your depot to service and repair machinery. (Must have a full driving licence)
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Confident IT user, including a working knowledge of diagnostic software
- Flexibility with working hours during busy seasons and weekends.
- A full UK driving licence is required.
- Experienced with performing routine maintenance, inspections, and repairs on agricultural machinery and other equipment
- Can diagnose mechanical and technical issues, troubleshoot problems, and implement effective solutions promptly
- Time served/qualified in agricultural engineering
- Service Van & Fuel Card
- Career Progressions & Development
- 28 days annual leave
- O/T rate 1.5x standard
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions