Web Developer - South Nottingham (office-based)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engineer new web features using established CMS tools.
- Function independently or collaboratively within a development crew to accomplish web assignments in a stipulated period.
- Offer ongoing support for legacy projects to ensure uninterrupted customer service.
- Effectively correspond with clients in a project setting when needed, through both phone and email communication.
- Contribute insightful suggestions for the collective advancement of the development division.
Essential Skill Set:
- .NET (ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#)
- MS SQL
Desired Skill Set:
- Familiarity with web services, XML, cXML
- £35,000 - £45,000 plus additional perks
This role presents an excellent opportunity to join my client's dynamic team. If your skills and experience align, we look forward to receiving your application
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions