Embedded Software Engineers x5
- Design and develop cutting-edge software solutions.
- Collaborate with a team of experts committed to innovation.
- Solve complex problems with creativity and tenacity.
- Focus on quality and maintainability through rigorous testing and reviews.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years coding (graduates considered).
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent STEM subject.
- Proficient in Embedded C/C++, MISRA compliance, and Software Unit Test automation (LDRA, Parasoft).
- An excellent eye for detail and commitment to problem-solving.
- Experience with JTAG/ETM Debugging
- ARM-based architectures.
This role requires the candidate to be a British Citizen and to obtain and retain an unconditional DV security clearance.
Join a team that values innovation, integrity, and excellence. Connect with Cordius and embark on a career that challenges, inspires, and rewards.
Your future's calling. Are you ready?
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions