Salary: OTE: £45,000-£50,000
- Remote Servicing and Repairs: Conduct efficient and effective vehicle/trailer servicing and repairs from a remote location, ensuring the highest quality of workmanship.
- Diagnostic Expertise: Utilize your diagnostic skills to identify any additional faults that may require further repair within the Service Department.
- Customer Satisfaction: Strive to meet and exceed customer expectations by delivering exceptional service and resolving any concerns to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
- Process Efficiency: Play a vital role in helping the service department achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency, ensuring a smooth and streamlined workflow.
- Company profit share
- Overtime opportunities
- Main dealer training
- Average hours holiday pay
- Increasing holiday allowance
- Referral introduction bonus
- Pension scheme
- Career development opportunities
- Long service awards
If you are a passionate and qualified Mobile Technician seeking a fulfilling career with a supportive company that values your skills and dedication, we would love to hear from you. Join our client’s team and take your career to new heights!
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions