Business Development Manager
Due to recent expansion, they are looking for an AV BDM to join their team.
Location: Midlands and South. Initially in the office for 2-3 days per week, to settle into the role. Eventually, you’ll be WFH 1 day per week; office 1 day per week; outfield 3 days per week.
Pay: £30,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Additional £20,000 - £30,000 first year OTE
As Business Development Manager, you will work at a strategic level with Pioneer Group. You will be responsible for co-creating, implementing, and iterating the Go-To-Market strategy developed for your clients, following a proven framework (MEDDICC).
- Create and execute AV profitable business plans in collaboration with the sales leadership team.
- Maximise Sales Efficiency & Effectiveness through the right enablement and solution support
- Establish relationships with existing and new clients, partners, and manufacturers.
- Be the voice of the customer when liaising back with Pioneer Group supporting teams.
- Ensure adequate pipeline coverage across the nominated target territory and be proficient in maintaining customer records in the CRM system.
- Lead engagement with alliance partners to build differentiated solutions & campaigns
- Experience with a systems integration business
- Demonstrable background in target achievement
- Experience in solution selling.
- Experience issuing position value and building cost-benefit business cases for potential customers to meet their needs.
- Demonstrable background in successful lead generation
- Full UK driving license with access to a vehicle. No Company vehicle but we can increase the salary to balance this.
- Experienced in lead generation and have AV experience
- Deep understanding of the Audio-Visual Industry services and solution market
- 5+ years Account Management & Business Development experience
- Midlands-based or anywhere between Birmingham and Reading
- Digital signage experience preferable
This is a fantastic opportunity for dedicated professional looking to further their career in a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding environment. If you are ready for an exciting new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions