Internal Audit Officer
Are you a compliance or audit whizz eager to make your mark? Here's your chance to join a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer and excel in an environment that values your ambition, expertise, and commitment to success!
My client, a top-tier vehicle finance company, is on the hunt for a skilled Internal Audit Officer to join their dynamic Assurance team. This role is crucial for ensuring the company's regulatory and operational requirements are effectively implemented.
This award-winning company prioritises employee satisfaction, health, and work-life balance – just take a peek at their outstanding customer and employee reviews!
- Support the Senior Assurance Officer in developing and managing the Assurance Framework.
- Collaborate with the business and Senior Management to design and assess the scope and testing approach of assurance reviews.
- Lead meetings with key stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Conduct internal audit tests and monitor critical controls, as well as conduct thematic reviews following the Agile Assurance Backlog.
- Prepare comprehensive reports detailing results, justifications, risks, and necessary actions.
- Monitor agreed actions to completion and report on progress.
- Provide assistance to the R&C and Audit Committees.
- Background in compliance, assurance, or internal audit within UK financial services.
- Current knowledge of regulatory principles and rules, such as Consumer Duty, CONC, GDPR, etc.
- Keen attention to detail and commitment to customer-centricity.
- Proactive, assertive, and equipped with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strategic thinking, risk assessment, and ability to communicate potential consequences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, adept at building relationships and influencing stakeholders.
- Possess or be willing to pursue an ICA/IRM/IIA qualification or equivalent.
Pay and Perks:
- Annual Company Bonus Scheme
- Subsidised Quarterly Social Budget
- Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme
- Access to Hundreds of High Street Discounts
- Internal Development Programmes
- Private Medical Insurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
This full-time role involves working Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30. You'll be expected to attend in person at least two days a week, typically Tuesdays and Thursdays, with flexibility to align with the team's schedule. During your initial training period, you may need to be in the office more frequently.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions