Key Account Executive
Hours / Shift Pattern –
12-Month Fixed Term Contract to Cover Maternity Leave.
Monday to Thursday; 8 am to 4.30 pm and Friday; 8 am to 1.30 pm. Monday to Thursday working from the office (unless prior agreement from Line Manager) and Friday working from home.
Purpose of the role –
- To be responsible for a selection of Strategic Customer Accounts; to establish and build a strong customer relationship to deliver excellent levels of customer service.
- To work closely with Operations to deliver on time to those customers. Using the relationships built internally, to resolve delivery issues efficiently and effectively to avoid further escalations.
- Identify new business opportunities (with the support of the BDM) and convert quotations that may have ordinarily been lost due to lead time or price, understanding the customer's market space and products is a must.
- Work closely with the accounts BDM on customer visits and understand Quote conversion.
- To support the Customer Service Manager, by being the first point of contact for the Customer Service Team, for any day-to-day queries and problem resolution.
Duties and responsibilities -
- Processing of official quotations and orders within set KPIs
- Responding to any external and internal requests in a timely manner
- To ensure export compliance when processing quotations and orders are adhered to (where applicable).
- Proactive quote follow-up and negotiate where required, using BDM support where appropriate.
- To understand quote conversion and respond accordingly in order to win business that may have ordinarily been lost on price or lead time.
- Progressing orders through to delivery, to meet customer expectations on OTIF
- Leading customer regular calls with those Strategic Customers: - Open order book reviews / OTIF and general Q&A
- Proactively review, investigate, and escalate customer complaints where applicable.
- To review OTIF with Operations on those specific accounts and ensure lessons learned, as well as recovery plans are in place and communicated for those strategic customers.
- Ensure regular customer visits to build strong relationships and ensure smooth account running of those accounts.
- Proactively seek out technical product knowledge with a willingness to understand the Amphenol product offer, so as to process basic technical queries along with the ability to understand Amphenol Group products, competition products, and various specifications.
- Acting with Integrity
- Working together
- Innovating and improving
- Strong understanding of the products associated with the customer portfolios or be proactive in developing these areas
- Ability to build strong relationships with other stakeholders within ALtd as well as the customers and Vendors
- To work off your own initiative and be able to effectively achieve key objectives.
- Ability to think outside the box to resolve issues efficiently.
- Strong Excel Skills: - V-Look ups / Concat / Pivot etc or be proactive in developing these areas
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions