Sales Advisor - Bristol
- Handling email & telephone enquiries
- Quoting prices & processing orders using Microsoft Great Plains
- Sourcing items when required
- Helping customers with product recommendations
- Administrative tasks
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Utilizing Microsoft Great Plains to verify inventory levels and pricing in response to inbound phone and email sales inquiries.
- Using Microsoft Great Plains for the processing of sales orders.
- Handling customer questions and complaints, obtaining product technical information as needed, and providing general customer service.
- Responding to customer requests via phone, email, or a web-based sourcing tool.
- Sourcing items from other suppliers when necessary.
- Maintaining high administrative and customer service standards in order to maximise profitability and service level.
- To promote the company and its products and services positively and maintain a professional image at all times with customers and coworkers.
- Undertake additional reasonable tasks and responsibilities not outlined above to support the continued success and performance of the department and company.
- To adhere to the company's confidentiality agreement when performing all duties associated with this position.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- The ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to plan, set priorities, multitask, be adaptable, and meet deadlines.
- Negotiating skills.
- Willingness to learn and flexibility regarding working conditions.
- A passion for engineering and related products.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and sales-focused.
- Outstanding communication abilities, telephone etiquette, and interpersonal skills.
- Capabilities in numeracy, literacy, and word processing.
- Capable of working effectively with others and a team player.
- Commercial awareness, i.e., a solid comprehension of sales procedures, net and gross profit, and purchasing costs and procedures.
- Capability to appropriately handle confidential information.
- Excellent ICT skills, including knowledge of and experience with the Great Plains sales software.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and OneNote.
- General awareness of health and safety measures.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions