Location: Nottingham, NG2
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000
As part of the service, they provide a telephone and email based customer support. The business is going through rapid expansion and they need to add a capable IT help desk resource to support the growing number of customers.
The role will be to answer and to expertly resolve customer issues over the phone, by email and remote access as appropriate. This will require detailed knowledge of the solutions including the POS software, training will be provided.
The right candidate will be naturally good with people, have an outgoing manner and a positive, can do attitude.
- Taking customer support calls and queries
- Diagnosis of hardware and software issues over the phone and via remote access
- Assisting customers in resolving software and hardware problems
- Liaising with other departments to assist with resolving customer issues.
- A sound understanding of IT hardware and software.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Able to work in a team.
- A patient and organised approach
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- Able to work under pressure
- Willingness to keep up to date with IT and Tech
- Experience of EPOS systems is an advantage
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions