Senior SEO Manager
- Establish rapport with key client stakeholders
- Maintain regular contact with clients via Slack and regular phone calls, ensuring that they are kept up to date on changes and progress within their campaign and that any questions are handled professionally and transparently.
- Be able to audit a website effectively, conduct keyword research/mapping, conduct analytics audits, set up tracking using UA/GA4/GTM, and formulate content, offsite, and technical SEO strategies.
- Be proficient with a variety of CMS platforms, such as Wordpress, Magento (1 & 2), Shopify, Django, Joomla, Wix, and custom platforms. FTP expertise is desirable.
- Have experience utilising tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, and Google Lighthouse, among others.
- Monitor and comprehend the markets and environments of clients; you should have opinions on market issues and be current on competitive activity.
- Identify opportunities and implement relevant site-wide and off-site modifications to enhance performance in organic search results.
- Be accountable for client SEO performance and demonstrating ROI.
- Determine the most effective methods to reach your audience, their motivations, and how to target the best funnel stages to meet your client objectives.
- Examine and evaluate the quality of content, technical, and outreach deliverables prior to sending them to the client.
- Maintain a constant awareness of industry developments in order to anticipate and prepare clients for these alterations.
- Be accountable for the day-to-day effectiveness of your work and have the ability to effectively manage your time and responsibilities.
- Oversee prioritisation of tasks both individually and across departments.
- Collaborate closely with other departments, such as content and outreach, and brief teams effectively to ensure that monthly deliverables are met and in line with client expectations and objectives.
- Collaborate with PPC and digital PR teams to ensure streamlined communication and strategy efforts for integrated campaigns.
- Agency expertise in SEO management and provision of comprehensive SEO consultation and implementation services to clients.
- Be able to demonstrate extensive experience in an SEO role and solid analytic skills.
- Experience managing UK and International brand accounts.
- Expertise in SEO techniques and best practises, including technical, link-building, and content marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and a high level of organisation.
- Results-driven, self-motivated individual with a strong sense of ownership and a willingness to go the extra mile to complete tasks.
- Completely remote working in the United Kingdom.
- Free Private Medical Health Insurance.
- 3 Wellness days provided each year.
- Opportunities for advancement for those who are up to the challenge.
- Training sessions across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and conferences.
- Regular social events and team building activities (online and in person).
- Annual festivals.
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- Quarterly in-person meetings for the entire organisation.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions