Senior PPC Lead
Our client is a multi-award-winning company with clients in the UK and Europe, and they are looking to grow fast in the next five years. They are now looking for a Senior PPC Lead to join their team!
Our client is seeking a self-motivated, competent, and passionate individual to work with the team to bring the best PPC knowledge, abilities, and delivery.
You will develop tight relationships with the Account Management team and gain an understanding of the challenges their clients face, enabling your team to produce successful PPC campaigns for a number of clients.
You will support a team of three, assisting them with their clients while delivering your own work and assisting them in their professional development. You will report to the Senior PPC Manager, who will assist in guiding and advising you.
This position would be ideal for someone with experience in the technical application of PPC who is searching for a position that offers supported autonomy, a fast-paced atmosphere, and a diverse customer base.
- Contribute to the expansion of the client base by employing PPC
- Ensuring compliance with best practises and developing the team to achieve success for their clients
- Collaborating closely with Account Teams to find growth possibilities for clients
- A PPC expert with experience across a wide range of budgets
- Confident and competent individual with a strong sense of humour
- Extensive knowledge of PPC
- Capability to oversee the professional growth of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident in their ability to pay close attention to the smallest of details, swiftly and accurately identifying faults
- Great communication skills
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions