Our client is a multi-award-winning company with clients in the UK and Europe, and they are looking to expand fast over the next five years. They are now looking for a PPC Manager to join their team!
Our client is seeking a self-motivated, competent, and passionate individual to collaborate with the team to bring the best PPC knowledge, abilities, and delivery.
You will develop tight relationships with the Account Management team and gain an understanding of the challenges their clients face, helping your team deliver successful PPC campaigns.
You lead a team of three, assisting them with their clients while working with your own, and assisting with their professional development. You will report to the Senior PPC Manager, who will assist, guide and advise you on what is best for the team.
This position would be ideal for someone with a background in the technical application of PPC, while managing others to do the same, and who is seeking a position that offers supported autonomy, a fast-paced atmosphere, and a diverse clientele.
- Contribute to client expansion through the application of PPC
- Ensuring adherence to best practises and developing the team to ensure client success
- Working with Account Teams to identify client growth opportunities
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the team, and expanding possibilities for personal and professional development
- PPC Manager with expertise managing a variety of budgets
- A self-assured and capable individual with a strong sense of humour
- Extensive knowledge of PPC
- Capability to lead and develop a team
- Able to work to deadlines
- Confident in their ability to pay close attention to detail, swiftly and accurately identifying faults
- Great communication skills
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions