Senior PHP/WordPress Developer
Hybrid: Ideally 2-3 days a week in the office, however, will consider 1 day per week in the office.
- You will be the development lead on projects, working closely with the studio team, designers, and project manager.
- You will be capable with your coding, ensuring all best practices are adhered to and websites / technical developments are produced to the highest standard.
- In addition, you will be managing and configuring hosting servers and have an influence in the way they develop projects.
Skills required for the role:
- PHP SQL experience
- Front end development experience also useful
- Linux server & hosting environments
- Ecommerce / WordPress experience useful
Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel at Cordius - Derby on 01332 287766
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions