1st Line Service Desk Analyst
Full time - Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Summary of Position:
This is a service desk analyst role specialising in telecoms system and network support. This includes broadband and data network products and support of other core products:
• Support of enterprise-grade telephone systems, comprising of both on-premises and hosted solutions
• Provisioning and support of network services (PSTN, ISDN, SIP, A/VDSL & Ethernet)
• Assisting the Head of Delivery with project implementation
• General support of Solution IP’s products and services
Customer contact is largely via telephone and email and involves liaison with third party suppliers (e.g. BT, City Fibre, Gamma). Excellent customer service is a vital part of the role.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- First line customer support. Receiving incidents/service requests via telephone and email.
- Customer liaison; regularly updating customers is a key element of the role, as well as keeping our CRM system up-to-date.
- Ensure all service tickets are resolved in line with contractual SLAs, keeping senior team members & management informed of unresolved issues and problems.
- Support Head of Service with ad-hoc IT requests and in house service development projects
- Involvement in project work to deploy multi-site managed data networks, site-to-site VPN networks, PSTN/ISDN/Ethernet circuits & telephone system installations.
- Configuring telephone systems and broadband hardware (e.g. hosted and on-site PBX’s, routers, firewalls) including dispatching to the customer.
- Providing technical support for Solution IP’s mobile product set.
- Experience in a Service Desk environment
- Experience in Networking, Firewall administration and working with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Experience in troubleshooting faults with mobile devices, both networking and handset related
- Knowledge with Horizon and basic understanding of SIP/VOIP/Broadband technologies
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- Experience using the Microsoft Office/365 suite
- Experience using Windows 10
- Cisco CCNA Levels 1-4 certified (or actively studying)
- ITIL Foundation or higher
Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area, please don't hesitate to contact Anna at Cordius
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions