IS Support Analyst
Full time: shifts rota between the hours of 08:00 – 18:00
The IS Support Analyst will be responsible for providing support for the Firm’s IT systems. Providing first line and some second line support, resolving difficulties that users may experience in the operation of the Firm’s applications.
The IS department consists of over thirty staff, eleven of whom work on the Service Desk.
- This is primarily an office-based role, but some limited remote working is permitted
- Working as part of a team to provide support for the Firm’s IT systems.
- Working within our shift rota between the hours of 8am -6pm Monday - Friday (eg 8am - 4pm; 9am—5pm;10am - 6pm)
- Providing first line (within timescales) and some second line support, resolving difficulties that users may experience in the operation of the Firm’s applications.
- Provide application and systems support to all users both over the telephone and in person.
- Provide hardware support and rectifying any faults where practical.
- Liaising with second line and other IS team members and managing the escalation process including with some third-party suppliers where necessary
- Assisting users to maximise their use of existing facilities.
- Dealing with any IT set-ups/installations and any other IT issues which would need a Manchester on-site presence
- Must be a Microsoft Certified Professional or other relevant qualification/experience
- Must have experience of supporting Office 365 and Windows 10 OS
- Must have experience of Microsoft Azure processes, EndPoint Manager and MFA
- Condeco (or similar) Hot Desk check-in software/administration
- 3E Finance Systems - Administration and Support
- Administrator tools including Active Directory; Exchange; PowerShell; SCCM; EndPoint
- Sunrise (Sostenuto) or similar Service Desk call logging software
- Desktops/laptops running Windows 10
- PC, Laptop and printer hardware including HP and MS Surface Pro
- iManage / Worksite DMS (Filesite v9)
- iPhone administration with BlackBerry Work/UEM
- pdfDocs and pdfDocs Comparedocs
- Citrix Remote Access and RSA administration
- Bighand Digital Dictation
- HighQ Data-room administration
- Very strong technical knowledge of MS Office, including Word formatting, working with templates and legal numbering
At least 12 months previous Service Desk experience in the Legal sector is desirable.
Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area, please don't hesitate to contact Anna at Cordius - Derby on 01332 287766
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions