The position can offer fully remote, working at their Birmingham office, or Hybrid.
With over 20 years of heritage and a head office in Birmingham, they have a global outlook and deliver technology products and services to an extensive customer base of over 3,500 private and public sector organisations. Their award-winning business prides itself on investing in great people and putting value into relationships with its own innovation, commitment and integrity.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will take responsibility for content their target audience wants to consume, across the full portfolio of media. This includes implementing media that drives lead generation and supports the customer journey through the different stages of a B2B nurture cycle.
You will define customer personas, research what subjects and media engages them, and plan, create, curate, promote content to that end. You will report on key metrics and ultimately financial ROI content marketing delivers into the business.
You will be a superb copywriter, an editor plus social media and SEO savvy, and comfortable tackling IT/technology related subjects and enjoy a collaborative mindset to work closely with and get the most out of subject matter experts, customers, market influencers and bloggers.
You must be a team player who ‘gets the job done’ and lives by best practice and benchmarks; be comfortable demonstrating evidence based decision making, as well as show creative flair to test and innovate.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Collaborate across functions and subject specialists to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for and optimise the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Development and delivery of social media strategy -
- Planning and delivering a proactive calendar as well as reactive posting across multiple social media accounts via SproutSocial
- Providing social media reports across impressions, engagement, followers
- Responsible for coaching, training and driving staff across the company on social media usage – make their success your success
- Buyer personas and editorial calendars must be developed and managed
- Core management of a rich Blog and external promotion of content created. This person must understand the basic best practices of B2B relevant social media and video channels, and which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimisation of the program will be required on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel where needed to support the role
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive demand
- Superb writing and editing skills, with ability to tackle sometimes technical subject matter
- Robust project management and execution
- Extensive experience in a similar role, agency or client side
- Experience creating multi-channel digital content for the web and beyond
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and knows how to create it
- Ability to analyse and present content performance and reporting
- Experience with WordPress or similar Blog platform, Google analytics, SlideShare, and B2B social and video channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, conversion, leads and sales
- Be committed to continuous improvement through workshops, seminars and conferences
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Option to buy and sell annual leave
- Access to Bupa Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 Health, Financial and Wellbeing support
- Tailored Benefits Platform – includes discounts on gym, retail and leisure
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Paid Volunteer Leave
- Training and Development – successful candidates for the role who meet the eligibility criteria, may have the opportunity to undertake a formal work-based training course, under their commitment to personal and professional development through the Government’s apprenticeship scheme
- Home working or Birmingham city centre office location - including gym, shower facilities, secure lockers for bikes and onsite café
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions