Endpoint and Device Security Sales Executive
You will be responsible for the management of existing and potential customers. You will be required to define customer needs and execute against a sales plan to develop and grow the business. The role will involve relationship management and development, hunting for new business both in SMB and Enterprise scenarios, maximising sales opportunities and ensuring trust and mutual execution of business objectives.
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships within key spending accounts
- Management of pipeline providing regular and accurate reporting and forecasting of opportunities
- Mange the sales cycle from end to end
- Produce monthly and quarterly sales figure reports
- Acting as a Solution Specialist and developing your knowledge of the product portfolio.
- At least two years’ sales experience within the IT sector, especially at product level
- Upselling and cross-selling skills
- Sales and prospecting experience
- Excellent customer service (customer focus)
- Influence and relationship building (peer relationships)
- Analytical skills to include data recording, analyse reporting and detailed gap analyses
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions