This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to work as part of a busy department within a modern and thriving practice. They are a supportive firm and look to ensure all their employees work in a fantastic environment. Some flexibility around hours can be considered.
- Timekeeping and organisational skills must be second to none
- New Business Development
- Assisting the PR & Marketing team
- Liaising with the legal department
- Field incoming calls and inquiries
- Must be able to work under pressure
- To set up and manage internal meetings between members of staff and project teams, including diary management for the meeting spaces
- To plan and manage internal and external events, including but not limited to exhibitions, trade shows, and internal launch events
- To ensure that the movements of the Senior Management team are communicated to relevant persons
- This list is not exhaustive and is meant to provide a guide only. You may be required to fulfil other duties depending on the need of the business.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions