Commercial Property Legal Secretary
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Department in a fast paced environment.
- Audio typing using BigHand digital dictation.
- Retrieving, archiving, and manually filing confidential client information.
- Liaising with clients via telephone, email and on occasion face to face.
- Communicating with existing and new clients and other professionals.
- Liaising with external law firms and maintain and develop client relationships.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in property legal work would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word.
- Good interpersonal and communication.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities.
- Opportunity to join a progressive and highly rated Lancashire law firm.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Supportive working environment.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions