- Support the Financial Planning team to meet business targets.
- Research clients’ financial arrangements, analyse investment and client data.
- Construct financial planning strategies and research financial product marketplace.
- Produce financial planning reports and letters.
- Assist Financial Planners with preparation for client meetings.
- Act as a point of contact for client related administrative matters.
- Maintain compliant records.
- Process new business and track completion
- Communicate with clients and providers as appropriate
- Work as part of the team to deliver the highest level of client service.
- Perform general office administration tasks as required and provide holiday cover for
- team members.
- Maintain and update back office systems and platforms.
- Help organise events and seminars.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks in the office as required.
- Attributes, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years previous IFA experience essential.
- Level 4 CII Diploma in Financial Planning.
- CII Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning or Chartered Financial Planner is
- We will consider part-qualified, working towards Level 4 Diploma (if accompanied by
- evidence of recent study and relevant experience).
- Paraplanning experience, especially within an IFA accountancy-based firm, would be
- an advantage.
- The candidate must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to organise
- themselves without close supervision, able to work with the team, able to prioritise
- tasks and handle large amounts of data and paperwork efficiently.
- The candidate should have a high level of analytical ability, a keen eye for detail and
- a thorough approach.
- The candidate must also have an ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines
- whilst also being personable and a team player.
- Good telephone manner.
- Strong IT /MS Office skills, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity with back office software (experience of Intelligent Offfice (IO) would be an
- Knowledge of relevant FCA compliance procedures.
- Research and analysis skills.
- Able to produce high quality reports and letters detailing reasoned recommendations,
- combined with high standards in respect of spelling, punctuation and syntax.
- 36.25 hours / 5 days per week (Flexible hours working is available).
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Death in service 3 x annual salary.
- Access to Westfield Rewards and Health scheme.
- 24-hour external Employee Assistance Programme helpline.
- Buy and sell holiday.
- Introducing clients and staff commission schemes.
- Employee 4%, Employer 3% rising to 4% (but matched up to 6%) after 4 years’ service.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions