IT Systems Engineer
- Work effectively, efficiently, and respectfully alongside other IT System Engineers
- Ensure all incidents and service requests are correctly logged.
- Provision and build hardware for end users.
- Provide a mixture of desk side support and remote support as appropriate and in-line with operational needs
- Provide regular updates on progress on the ticket notes and to the requestor
- Take ownership of reported issues and see through to resolution
- Follow standard procedures for escalation of unresolved incidents to the relevant teams
- Previous experience within a legal partnership or professional services environment
- Experience of supporting and using Windows 10, Office 365 and Exchange
- Familiarity with help desk software (such as ServiceNow)
- Experience of supporting mobile devices using an MDM solution
- FileSite experience
- Experience of supporting legal applications such as Worksite, Big-Hand, time recording, Intapp Time and Expert, amongst others
- SCCM experience – application deployment and troubleshooting experience of Virtual desktops and VPN technologies
- Experience of Microsoft Azure Active Directory and Intune.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions