Senior Applications Systems Analyst
Support the firm’s current business systems, including Aderant Expert, Intapp Open, I4G, SSRS and Xcelerate
Assist in the improvements, development, and further integration of the firm's current practice management system and other financial related systems including:
• Analysis and requirements
• Review business process & comprehensive documentation
• Sign-off from stakeholders
• Development and configuration
• User Acceptance Testing
• End User training
• Handover documentation
• Deliver projects of varying size
• Review and action data integrity for the PMS system and solve/escalate issues
• Support monthly routine server and system maintenance
• Dealing with support calls to offer technical support and guidance to our Accounts teams worldwide as well as the Partners, Associates and PA’s
• Mentor other systems analysts
• Provide cover for other systems applications e.g. People Systems Applications
• Demonstrates the company values of individuality, commitment, teamwork, and straight-talking.
• Service focused attitude and professional manner, appropriate for a commercial law firm.
• Confident and clear communication (verbal and written) with people at all levels of the business hierarchy.
• Able to respond quickly to requests, manage time effectively, and work under pressure.
• Proactive nature, hardworking, organised, able to structure own work and work solo when required.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• A willingness to learn new skills and assist in the ongoing development of the Firm's Applications systems and procedures
• Excellent application and back-end knowledge of Aderant Expert
• Knowledge of either a PMS System or People Systems, either Aderant, Elite 3E, CoreHR, Workday, Peoplesoft, Itrent
• Excellent working knowledge of SQL
• Working knowledge of SSRS, SSAS, or Cognos would be advantageous
• Previous law firm experience essential
Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel at Cordius - Derby on 01332 287766
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions