HRIS Analyst (LMS)
- BA/Msc or an equivalent degree in HR or IT, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience on a similar role and/or adequate exposure on HR systems in general.
- Project experience and methodology when it comes to systems' implementations, upgrades, integrations and enhancements.
- Qualification in project management desirable.
- Knowledge of the CoreHR system & the XD platform including all relevant modules around personnel, time/workforce management, payroll, security and insight reports.
- Desirable knowledge of any of the following platforms; Icims (ATS), Saba (LMS), Pirical POD (Diversity), Darwin (Benefits) and Workday.
- Knowledge of GDPR standards.
- Experience in data auditing.
- Creation/configuration of reports and data analysis when needed.
- Work as part of a global team.
- Knowledge of the core HR processes.
- Act as SME.
- Previous experience working within a law firm desirable.
- Delivery of training to non-savvy system users.
- Strong knowledge of the overall MS package, mainly excel & power point.
- Able to gather requirements' information and deliver outcomes. Fluent in English in both oral and written.
- Translate business objectives and user needs into clearly written technical requirements
- Evaluate HR systems to identify points of improvement
- Project management experience to implement improvements
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions
- Implement HRIS process improvements and policy changes
- Serve as the go-to subject matter expert
- Serve as a system administrator for HR systems and applications
- Ensuring security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms
- Work with HR, finance and IT to maintain and improve the systems efficiency
- Supports critical system maintenance and operational tasks within the HRIS
- Use data to build project plans and ensure adherence to schedule and other specifications.
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches.
- Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems
- Help maintaining data integrity
- Assisting with report configuration
- Conducts training whilst also providing guidelines and documentation.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies.
- Participates in user group meetings/conferences.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- "Can-do" attitude
- Proven problem solving
- Able to work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Strong organisation skills
- Effective time management and response
- Analytical/critical mind-set
- Client service focused
- Task focused
- Able to work under pressure
- High-standards of delivery
- Open to change and continuous improvement
- "Go-to" person
Should you feel suitable for the role or wish to pursue similar roles in the area, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel at Cordius - Derby on 01332 287766
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions