Legal Cashier/ Accounts Clerk
The ideal Legal Cashier/ Accounts Clerk will have a positive attitude, be self-motivated and enjoy working in a challenging, busy and professional environment.
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Processing and posting of incoming/outgoing payments by cheque and BACS/TT
- Resolving accounts queries
- Invoice processing
- Experience with accounts ledgers
- Daily bank account reconciliations
- Working with fee earners on their ledger balances
- Nominal ledger postings
- Sending TT’s, BACS and online payments with attention to detail
- Working as part of a team
- Legal Aid Agency Billing
- Following the Solicitors Accounts Rules, AML compliance etc
- Assisting Accounts Manager
- Together with other ad hoc duties as required.
- Must be computer literate
- A GCSE / A Level in Maths is essential for this role – A level / BTEC educated
- Experience in an Accounts environment
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions