Soils and Aggregates Laboratory Technician
- Experience must include BS 1377 basic classification and compaction tests
- Sample Preparation
- Knowledge of UKAS procedures
- Booking in of samples and good housekeeping skills
- Operate a range of test equipment and machinery
- Complete documentation in both electronic and paper formats
- Reliable, hardworking person with a good attention to detail
- Good timekeeping is essential
- Full driving License
- Working Hours 40 per week, Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:00pm
- Could involve Saturday working and overtime.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions