Engineering Asset Manager
The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of PPM’s and facilities management systems combined with effective leadership and project management skills.
- Manage the Asset management team to ensure machinery remain safe and operational to meet the company requirements
- Support and oversee the annual maintenance schedule for the machinery and equipment
- Manage the through-life management plan for all designated engineering assets
- Develop continuous improvement methodology to review the services processes and procedures
- Manage the detailed root cause analysis on key process or asset failures to drive Technical Equipment Availability, Customer Satisfaction, cost reduction and process efficiency
- Support the Area Managers and Team Leaders in the successful implementation of daily and annual planned preventive maintenance regimes.
- Identify, through task time analysis, real resource levels required to maintain assets within standards and to deliver projects, ultimately to ensure the team size is appropriate to load
- Being designated as the CMMS specialist for asset management, ensuring the system is maintained, updated and developed in accordance with group strategy
- Adopt a continuous improvement mind-set to drive efficiency within all maintenance practices, preventive, predictive and reactive
- To exhibit a positive personal mind-set in support of the Values, Mission and Objectives of the Engineering department and encourage team participation and commitment in pursuit of team deliverables
- To role model with respect to absence, timekeeping, communication and visibility and ensure behaviours reflect examples set for the team.
- To assist Engineering Managers with the planning and delivery of annual engineering activities, business KPIs and other long term objectives during the operational season and Annual Inspection period
- Find innovative solutions to reducing running costs and increasing reliability
Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions